We care about your privacy and we want you to feel comfortable while using our services. Therefore, below we present the most important information about the rules for processing your personal data by us and cookies that are used by our website. This information has been prepared to take into account the GDPR, i.e. the general data protection regulation.
Personal data administrator ("Administrator")
MadeByRogal - Tomasz Rogalski, address: Waniliowa 46, 62-023 Kamionki, Poland, registered in Poland in “Central Register and Information on Economic Activity” (CEIDG).
NIP 813 318 67 98, REGON 365684866.
Personal data and privacy
If you intend to use our services, you will be asked to provide us with your personal data.
Your data is processed by us for the purposes indicated below, related to the provision of services ("Services").
Purpose of processing:
- Provision of the services offered
- Fulfilling your orders
- Direct marketing
- Tax obligations
The basis for processing:
- A sales contract or actions taken at your request to conclude it (art. 6 par. 1 l. b of the GDPR)
- Legal obligation binding on us, e.g. related to accounting (art. 6 par.1 l. c of the GDPR)
- A contract for the provision of services or activities undertaken at your request to conclude it (art. 6 par. 1 l. b of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data to establish, investigate or defend any claims (art. 6 par. 1 l. f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in direct marketing (art. 6 par. 1 l. f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in the processing of data for analytical and statistical purposes (art. 6 par. 1 l. f of the GDPR)
- Our legitimate interest in customer satisfaction research (art. 6 par. 1 l. f of the GDPR)
- Voluntary, but in some cases may be necessary to conclude a contract.
The effect of not providing data:
Depending on the purpose for which the data is provided:
- no possibility to use our the services
Possibility to withdraw consent:
The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
As part of the services offered, we can automatically adjust certain content to your needs, i.e. make profiling, using the personal data provided by you.
In the event that profiling could result in making decisions that have legal effects on you or affect you in a similarly significant way, we will only carry them out if you give your consent.
Remember that you can withdraw your consent at any time. The processing of data until you withdraw your consent remains lawful.
We will process your data only for the period in which we will have a legal basis, i.e. until:
- the legal obligation that obliges us to process your data ceases to bind us
- the possibility of establishing, investigating or defending any claims related to the contract concluded between you and MadeByRogal will cease
- you will withdraw your consent to data processing if it was its basis
- your objection to the processing of your personal data will be accepted - if the basis for the processing of your data was the legitimate interest of the administrator or if the data was processed for direct marketing, including profiling
depending on what is applicable in a given case and what will happen at the latest.
When processing your personal data, we use organizational and technical measures in accordance with the applicable law, including encryption of the connection with an SSL certificate.
You have the right to request:
- access to your personal data,
- rectifying them,
- processing restrictions,
- requests to transfer data to another administrator,
- object at any time to the processing of your data:
- for reasons related to your particular situation - to the processing of personal data concerning you, based on art. 6 sec. 1 l. f GDPR (i.e. on the legitimate interests pursued by the administrator), including profiling based on these provisions,
- if personal data is processed for direct marketing purposes, including profiling, to the extent that the processing is related to such direct marketing.
Please contact us if you want to exercise your rights.
If you believe that your data is being processed unlawfully, you can submit a complaint to the supervisory authority.
Our website, like most websites, uses the so-called cookies. These files:
- are saved in the memory of your device (computer, mobile phone, etc.)
- they enable you, among other things, to use all the functions of the website
- do not change the settings of your device
By using the appropriate options of your browser, you can at any time:
- delete cookies
On our website, cookies are used to:
- remembering information about your session
- sharing website functions
To learn how to manage cookies, including how to disable them in your browser, you can use your browser's help file. You can read the information on this subject by pressing the F1 key in the browser. In addition, relevant tips can be found on the official browser documentation
External services / Data recipients
We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred. Below is a list of possible recipients of your data:
- relevant public authorities to the extent to which the Administrator is obliged to provide them with data
Contact with the administrator
Do you want to exercise your personal data rights?
Write to the e-mail address:
or call +48608651322